Identity-first vs person-first language

Person with autism or autistic person?  My problem with “person-first language” for autism | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective

I do not HAVE Autism - The Autistic Advocate

Identity-First Language | Autistic Self Advocacy Network

Why the Autistic Community Prefers Identity First Language – In the Loop About Neurodiversity

PERSON-FIRST LANGUAGE IS THE LANGUAGE OF AUTISTIPHOBIC BIGOTS – NEUROQUEER

I do not HAVE Autism - The Autistic Advocate

'Autistic person' and 'person with autism' are not one and the same | TheHill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PINNED POST: My top 12 resources to understand autism

Resources for therapists/counsellors/practitioners and to find ND professionals

Autistic/ND social media accounts I follow and my favorites among them