Functioning labels

 New Option to Replace Functioning Levels – Wibbly Wobbly, Neuro-UNlogical Stuff

The Problems with Functioning Labels

The Fallacy of Functioning Labels – Speaking of Autism…

You Don’t Speak for My Child!

Autistic Activist | I was an Institutionalized, Labeled Low Functioning, Non-verbal Autistic Child: Achieved Independent Living At 35. – International Badass Activists

5 Major Problems with Using Autism Functioning Labels

New research shows 'high functioning' is an inaccurate autism label

Why "High Functioning" Autism Is So Challenging

TPGA: The Problems with Functioning Labels

Researchers call for the term 'high functioning autism' to be consigned to history

What is Low-Functioning Autism? (© Frank L. Ludwig)

More Problems with Functioning Labels

Decoding the High Functioning Label | Musings of an Aspie

Why I'm Not a High-Functioning Autistic » NeuroClastic

Lysik'an — You don't speak for Low-functioning autistics

Support Needs vs Functioning Labels: How I talk about my strengths and struggles – Emergent Divergence

Researchers call for the term ‘high functioning autism’ to be consigned to history - The Hippocratic Post

Why you should stop using functioning labels to refer to autistic people - The Autisticats (@the.autisticats) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PINNED POST: My top 12 resources to understand autism

Resources for therapists/counsellors/practitioners and to find ND professionals

Autistic/ND social media accounts I follow and my favorites among them